It’s enjoyable to vary your routine and if you wish to continuously surprise your pals and associates, a good approach is to never let them understand which method of interaction you may use next when calling them. This can be especially efficient when developing an aura of secret to encourage buddies and fans to see you as tantalizingly interesting …
1. Don’t utilize one type of interaction any more than other. Be prepared, therefore, making usage of:
- The house phone, cell phone, public phone, work phone, and friends’ phones – all will reveal various numbers, keeping your friends and fans off guard
- Various email addresses – join a variety of addresses such as hotmail, gmail, animals@thebarnyardmail, and so on and surprise them – this will keep them on their toes as they will need to open all mails in case they are from you!
- Mysterious home visits – inexplicably turn up on the doorstep with a bunch of flowers – you in person is constantly enjoyable
- Send general delivery – letters, postcards, parcels
- Sky write them a message if you’re cashed up
- Mysterious provider pigeons – these can be worked with from pigeon flying clubs
- Smoke signals – although they include a certain level of Western atmosphere, this type of communication is not appreciated by asthmatics.
- Send strange packages full of liquids – mystery liquids. Keep in mind: this is not condoned by the TSA if the container containing liquids (secret liquids) is over 3 mystery ounces.
2. Adopt themes for your communication, such as hairstyles, sexting from Middle ages monuments, or John Phillip Sousa marches.
- Contact individuals at different times. Do not be a routine caller-in. Be irregular and often, be evasive altogether.
Make yourself into someone that people wish to hear from. Make people feel unique by the things you tell them about themselves and see about them. However not excessive!
Latest posts by Sammie D. Sheehan (see all)
- How to Create an Art Journal Like the Book “Tokyo on Foot” - June 30, 2016
- How to Create and Pitch an Idea for a Reality TV Show - June 30, 2016
- How toCreate a Studio for Interrelated Media - June 30, 2016