A love altar, or a shrine is a confined area dedicated to your love, or senpai. A senpai is the Japanese term for an older individual who you love.
1. Discover a big storage room space, preferably hidden from those who do not understand the depths of your love. Make certain your mom won’t find it when she’s cleaning your room.
2. Determine the individual who you want to make an altar to. This individual is referred to as “the things of your desire.”
3. Acknowledge that your feelings for this individual are unique. Nobody else can comprehend how you feel about this individual, and you are experiencing something more pure and distinct than anything in history.
4. Acquire photos of the object of your desire. Staged pictures are not as unique, so attempt to get photos of them when they have no idea you’re doing it. A smart idea is to take photos as they are getting up in the early morning, since they will still be too sleepy to see exactly what you’re doing.
5. Acquire keepsakes of them. This can be anything from a page of their note pad to a hair of hair. Ensure you store them in a safe location prior to you set them up. Utilize your creativity!
6. Buy a good, small wooden bookshelf from Ikea or comparable furnishings seller. These small racks make for a really stylish and professional looking altar, making it clear how much effort you have put into this venture.
7. Make the Altar. Put the images in the center of the bookshelf, surrounded by candles in addition to the keepsakes that you have actually gathered. Make certain that the photos are the centerpiece, so that your eyes are naturally drawn to them.
8. Enjoy indulging in the appeal of your unique somebody.
Latest posts by Sammie D. Sheehan (see all)
- How to Create an Art Journal Like the Book “Tokyo on Foot” - June 30, 2016
- How to Create and Pitch an Idea for a Reality TV Show - June 30, 2016
- How toCreate a Studio for Interrelated Media - June 30, 2016