Most things that your partner finds irritating will be particular to him and your specific relationship. The basics of playing video games, too much texting, and being indecisive are typical, but everybody has specific preferences. Some people don’t like burps, others are gone crazy by your feet touching them. With any of these things, consider why you are doing them. Lively annoyance can be enjoyable if performed in small amounts; however, if this is your break up plan, you may require some lessons in sincerity and self-esteem.
Method 1. Playing Mind Games
1. Make a list of things you understand irritate him. Does he get annoyed by a particular accent? Does he dislike specific bands or categories of music? Does he feel irritated being tickled? These are simple ones, but the list continues.
2. Review your list and get ready for the next time you see him. Particularly if you are around each other regularly, annoying him on a constant basis is easy, so long as you remember your list and are prepared to copy that accent, blast that music, and tickle him to your heart’s material. Just keep in mind to frustrate him for a laugh and not cross the border into anger.
3. Be impolite. If you’re cold-hearted and vicious, this need to come natural. Forget every bit of manners even exist for a few minutes. Talk over him, be obnoxious, pester him, nag constantly, and play keep away with his things. See if you can get a laugh from him.
- Beware if he has a mood and attempt not to actually injure his feelings or you might come off as more a bully than an irritating girlfriend.
4. Be indecisive. For instance, ask where you ought to eat in restaurants, ban his ideas, then have no tips of your very own. Better yet, provide something he recommended previously in the discussion. Be aware of the time and place. Do not make yourselves late for a reservation or try this when he is already having a long day.
5. Play dumb. Fiddle with your hair and look at him with a slightly glazed expression as you focus on his lips.
- When asked for an opinion, laugh and say you have no idea anything about that.
6. Pretend to quit all of your hobbies and interests to focus on him. Who cares if you were a state champ beach ball player before? He loves computer game so the only workout you should get is from playing FIFA online. It can be charming and endearing to pretend you’re just like among the people.
7. Always ask him exactly what he’s believing. The more you ask, the more irritated he will be. Take the method of being an inquisitive kid. The more you ask “why”, the much shorter your conversation will be. Pepper in some sarcasm to stress that you are simply trying to make him laugh.
8. Arrive late. Note the suitable time to perform this strategy. Do not be late for a work function however you can be late for a social getaway with your friends or household to make him squirm at any awkwardness. You don’t need to say sorry but show up in time so any awkwardness is bearable and can be made fun of after the reality.
- Talk, ask questions, and make a lot of remarks while he enjoys tv or a movie. Aim to do this specifically during an action series or important parts in the story. Better yet, do it while he sees sports and the rating is close.  Some guys are more intense when enjoying their preferred programs so make certain to gage the context.
9. Usage, or do not use, your words. Right him about his incorrect facts or methods of doing things. Utilize the silent treatment to obtain whatever you desire.
- Don’t give him the silent treatment too long or you might produce an unstable circumstance. Make sure to laugh when he understands that it’s a joke.
1o. Be as needy as possible. Planning to gain his approval or pretend to suffocate him for a short amount of time. For example, try to assist him with stuff after he states he does not need any aid.
11. Pretend to change him. Complain about what he does and inform him that you want him to change. Make him laugh by acting out a parody of how he must be doing things properly. Exaggerate motions and inform him to do things improperly so he knows that you are joking.
12. Be immature. The little things constantly count. Do irritating things such as calling his name numerous times, keep touching him when he’s attempting to concentrate and so on.
Method 2 Using Your Phone
1. Try to have conversations over text while he’s working or with pals. It is also amusing making him squirm with sexual innuendo when he can’t talk. You can also send nonsensical emoticons in response to his texts. Don’t customize the type of interaction channel to the content of the message. Call him repeatedly. Pay attention to his schedule and, when it is appropriate, call him 2 or 3 times in a row even if you no longer have anything to discuss the second and 3rd time.
- This can be funny as long as he is not driving or having to keep a tight schedule.
2. Message him whenever you’re free. You can even state something like “just wished to frustrate you”, to let him understand that you are being playful. If he states he’s busy then you can state that will simply irritate him when he’s complimentary.Texting random facts or photos can be both fun and bothersome depending upon the dynamic of your relationship.
3. Never put your phone down. Whether you’re texting with your friends or playing an online game, constantly using your phone is definitely annoying when your sweetheart wants to hang around with you.  Taking selfies and using social media every chance you get enables you to remove from the circumstance so make sure to reengage when the joke is over.
Method3. Highlighting Insecurities
1. Be self conscious. Discuss how ‘ugly’ or ‘fat’ you believe you look, even if you do not feel by doing this. Ask him if you look fat. When he tells you, ‘no’, make sure to continue pestering him but don’t make him too uncomfortable. Fish for compliments. Never ask directly for acknowledgement, rather user sarcasm or the tone of your voice to let him understand that he must match you.
2. Limitation his time with his pals. Anytime he wants to head out without you, pretend to yawp and sulk. Playfully, ask him if he’s going out to pick up chicks but reassure him once the joke is over. Make him select between hanging with his individual pals or hanging out with you. You can make the choice obvious by stating something obviously playful like, “you can either play poker with your good friends or you can stay home with me and clean the garage.”.
3. Play the insane envious sweetheart. Guy absolutely dislike it when their girlfriend asks who they were with and what they were doing. Suspicion is not an aphrodisiac so just pretend to be an insane envious sweetheart and don’t go too far into the role. Adhere to light suspicious questioning. If you start inspecting his phone and computer for proof of what he’s up to when you aren’t around, you might have larger issues in the relationship.
Gently tease him if he socializes with other females.
4. Ask him exactly what he ‘d carry out in ‘hypothetical’ circumstances. Female mini-tests of getting evidence that he likes you or will select you over something/one or (god, forbid) will die for you.
- Be insecure. Concern things he does and pretend that he is doing it deliberately to slight you.
Method 4. Being a Diva.
1. Inform him that you’re a princess and deserved to be alleviated that way. Scare him by pretending to shop for costly presents you want him to buy for you. This is specifically effective if your relationship is still new. When you plan dates with your sweetheart, inform him to take you to an expensive restaurant. Act like you aren’t being ruined however it’s your right to require costly dinners.
2. Get him to drive you around. Make him your individual chauffeur for a couple of hours or a day. Get him to wait for you in the car and not do anything else but be at your beck and call. Just when you know he will reach his limit, text or call him and let him understand that it was a joke. Don’t overdo and make him resent you.
3. End your time with him suddenly. After a long day of getting him to playing around for you, don’t offer him an opportunity to get romantic or near you. Tell him to take you house so that you can rest. As soon as you see that he’s irritated, show him that you are considerate of him.
4. Go out with your good friends. Cancel plans with your boyfriend and tell him that it’s since you have to go out with your pals. Make certain that you don’t cancel anything essential and that you don’t go too far and make him feel pushed away.
5. Make a hassle about everything. Pretend to get irritated for the tiniest factors and be bitchy. If he thinks it’s PMS influencing you, pretend to choose a battle about how he does not understand you and knows absolutely nothing about ladies.
- Don’t review the leading and make him question your character. Make it clear that you are exaggerating.
6. Always want more. Nothing can ever be enough for you. He buys you roses, you desire chocolate. He hugs you two times a day, you desire him to hug you 3 times a day. He talks with you for 1 hour, you want him for 3. Sarcasm and tone are effective to communicate feign displeasure.
Latest posts by Sammie D. Sheehan (see all)
- How to Create an Art Journal Like the Book “Tokyo on Foot” - June 30, 2016
- How to Create and Pitch an Idea for a Reality TV Show - June 30, 2016
- How toCreate a Studio for Interrelated Media - June 30, 2016