Ever read Tokyo on foot? Wish to make a book like it? Here’s how:
1. Pick the subject that you want the book to be about. It may be a place you have actually been or want to visit, an enthusiasm of yours, an individual or animal, a things, a fictional world, or anything else you desire.
2. Get inspiration. Surf the web and dig through publications and books for motivation. Wish to be drawing a book about a fictional world? Than get photos of unicorns and descriptions of how trolls live! You should get all the photos, quotations, drawings, idea’s and stories you can about your topic!
3. Get some maps and figurines to make drawing much easier. Study the figurine so you can see the proportions and details. Taking a look at the map can assist you design your very own and maybe offer you some ideas for names.
4. Write down what you wish to draw and compose. This action is optional, however it may assist you. You can write down exactly what page will contain what, what design it’ll be drawn in (cartoon, sensible, sketched, etc) and any other notes you want.
5. Get a sketchbook. Choose whatever size or design you want. If you can, get one that is decorated with the very same thing as your book topic. It ought to be tough and have quality paper so it will not get damaged. Another terrific thing to obtain would be a blank book. If it’s cover isn’t glossed, you can draw on it!
6. Gather all the pencils, crayons and markers you can find!
7. Start drawing! Set aside time each day to draw your book. You might choose to do one page a day or an hour a week.
8. If you do not want to release your book, then skip this action. Photocopy all the pages in your sketchbook (and number them too!). Contact a publishing firm searching for picture/art/etc books. If they wish to see your book, then you can mail it. Make sure too send by mail the photocopy and not your original artwork, though. You should either laminate the manuscript that you’re sending or put it in a binder.